- Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching: How to Create a Thriving Coaching Practice (Getting Started in).
- Login using;
- Drink the Bitter Root: A Search for Justice and Healing in Africa?
- Vol.2. Tables of integral transforms.
- Recent Recruiting Trends and Their Implications for Models of Enlistment Supply.
Imprint Mahwah, NJ : L. Erlbaum Assoc. Physical description x, p. Online Available online. Full view. SAL3 off-campus storage.
- Culture, Power Assymetrics and Gender.
- Bacterial Chromatin.
- Numéros en texte intégral.
- Food Microbiology (3rd Edition).
- Stand & Deliver (Communicators)?
- Geotechnical Investigation Methods: A Field Guide for Geotechnical Engineers;
- Coping with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Guide for Families.
D48 Available. More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor Latash, Mark L.
Dexterity and Its Development by Nicholai A. Bernstein
Bibliography Includes bibliographical references and index. Part 2 Commentaries: N. Bernstein - the Reformer of Neuroscience, I. Feigenberg and L. Turvey and C.
Carello-- Dexterity in Cascade Juggling, P. Beek and A.
Reed and B. Divided into two parts, this volume's first section is a translation of the Russian book "On Dexterity and Its Development". It presents, in a very reader-friendly style, Bernstein's major ideas related to the development and control of voluntary movements in general, and to the notion of dexterity, in particular. The second section provides both an historical and a contemporary perspective on Bernstein's ideas. The chapters contributed by contemporary scientists mirror Bernstein's style and present contemporary findings in the areas of biomechanics, motor control and motor development in a way that would be both understandable to non-specialists in these areas, and informative for professionals working in different areas related to human movement.
Future Dental Hygienists. Nontraditional Applicants. Health Professions Advisors. Dental school is a demanding environment that involves seamlessly blending science and art while developing, mastering and demonstrating prowess in a variety of areas—including manual dexterity.
Understanding the significance of manual dexterity in dental careers will help students reconfirm if dentistry is the right fit. What is manual dexterity?
Manual dexterity is the ability to use your hands in a skillful, coordinated way to grasp and manipulate objects and demonstrate small, precise movements. Why do dental schools care about my manual dexterity skills? In order to perform dental procedures, a dentist must be able to work with precision on an extremely small scale.
Additionally, superior eye-hand coordination is critical to ensuring the safety of patients and the integrity of the profession.
Related Dexterity and Its Development
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved